Our goal has always been to make parents' lives easier. While our mission has not changed, our means of achieving this mission has evolved in these uncertain times.
We know every family is approaching school a little differently this year, and we have heard that many want an in-person experience, without the risks associated with sending their child to school. We have created a program that brings together families and the best educators in our small, clean, safe and controlled environment.
We can tailor a program best-suited to the needs of your pod - from ZOOM facilitation for preschool or elementary school students to sensory, play and storytelling for the youngest learners. We also have small-group enrichment classes available for those families looking for dance, cooking, music, art and more.
Below are additional details on our program. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.
- Experienced educators with classroom experience leading all classes
- Program created for children ages 2 and up
- Our program for age 2 will include a parent/caregiver in the room
- Drop-off programs are for children ages 3+ who are potty-trained
- Pods will have no more than 6 children, with ZERO contact between each group
- Program is available up to 3 hours a day, up to 5 days a week
- Cost per child per hour is €30-35 (price will vary based on attendance frequency)